Monday, August 12, 2013

Two Weeks Till RAW

It is less than two weeks till RAW Vancouver and I am super excited but drowning in half finished paintings. Six paintings to be exact and I still need to start one more. 
This art show is unique as it celebrates all types of art and the artists behind it There is live entertainment in the form of a fashion show, musicians, hair and make-up artists and a film showing as well as 40 exhibiting fine artists. The event is about artists coming together, sharing and connecting.  


 
The show is being held at Gossip nightclub on August 23 and promises to be an entertaining night! There is something for everyone at this event and it promises to be an entertaining night!
I have $15 tickets for sale on my RAW profile, they will be $20 at the door!
 


I am also excited to be collaborating with  Sebastian and bringing colour to some of his drawings. There is always a somewhat abstract hidden story in his work and I enjoy retelling it with colour in different mediums. Although, that said some of the details (the bees) can be very tedious!!!

I will have another update on my progressing work at the end of the week!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment