Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Tags

Despite the fact that I can be a little bit of a scrooge I have spent many hours hand painting holiday gift tags for my Etsy shop. I actually have two Etsy shops, one with my art and the other (Das Buch) that I fill with craftier things like journals, bookmarks and gift tags. Everything in this shop is handmade and hand painted by me.

Creating these items is time consuming and tedious but there is something really special about handmade items. Each set of gift tags is hand painted and some are decorated with gold leaf and glitter. My goal is to make gift giving more personal with these cute little tags!

I also create hand painted bookmarks and Journals for this Etsy shop. I create the Journals using a coptic stitch so that when open the pages lay flat. Every journal and bookmark is unique and one of a kind. A small handmade luxury and a great gift for creative writers and bookworms!
Check out my Etsy shop to see more of my handmade items!
Das Buch







No comments:

Post a Comment