Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The End on Inktober

During the month of October I completed 16 mini (4" by 5") ink paintings. My original goal was to paint one everyday (following the official rules of #inktober) but I realized by day three that I had underestimated the amount of painting time I have in a week. I am pretty happy with my success!

 My main focus was ballet but I painted some random things as well. My personal favorite is the red mushrooms in the forest. I recently bought some white ink and was experimenting with it. 

My friend Sebastian (who is responsible for all of the music in my painting videos) also contributed by drawing some trippy mushroom trip Aliens for me to colour in. 
 Haha, which is always fun!
 I did a lot of black and white ink paintings of my pointe shoes and feet. I teach ballet five days a week so I'm a little obsessed with pointed toes! lol

 All of these paintings are listed in my Etsy shop for only $20.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment