Friday, September 18, 2015

Life Force

Take root in the Earth and feel it's pulse.We are all connected through it's energy; it's life force surges through our veins. Do not take this Earth's kindness for granted as its power is unimaginable and our dependence is complete. 

This painting started a long time ago. The original drawing is in my old sketchbook that I completed last Christmas. Sebastian dreamed up the concept for this painting and I used a photo of his hand as the reference. It took me a long time to paint all the details in this painting and I could only work on it when I had my camera, lights and tripod set up which dragged it out over the last 6 months. It is probably my favorite painting this year....so far!
Life Force is now available in my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment