Sunday, August 21, 2016

Drawings 34 - 40

34 - Bald Eagle
I'm sad to say that I have fallen behind. I am about five days behind on drawings and two weeks behind in my social media postings. There simply isn't enough time in a day to get everything done!



35 - Beaver













Despite falling behind and not quite achieving my goals I intend on pushing forward and attempting to catch up before I go back to being a full time dance teacher in September.
I may go back to making small weekly watercolour paintings depending on how busy life gets.

37 - Chipmunk
38 - Duck
I am slowly catching up on my photography so I can finally share these drawings from a couple of weeks ago!




















I will hopefully have these guys in my Etsy shop before the end of the week.

  
39 - Clownfish



I have been adding a few new drawings a day the past few days to try and catch up, so be sure to check out my shop! 
40 - Koala












I've sold a few drawings so far; Big thanks to those people for their support! 

I should have another bunch of drawings to share soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment